Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How do I upload Word or PDF Files to Blackboard?
Original Course View
Create an item
Hover over Build Content in any content area, and click Item.
Attach a file
You can attach files by the following options:
- Click the paperclip icon in the text editor
- Click Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection in the Attachments section below the text editor
Always be sure to submit the changes you made to your item by clicking Submit.
Ultra Course View
1. Select the plus (+) sign wherever you want to upload files.
2. In the menu, selectto browse for files on your computer. The files appear in the content list.
3. Open the file's menu to edit the file name, align with goals, replace the file, or add a description.