Topics Map > Security > Identity Management > Affiliations

How can I request an account for a service provider or an external affiliate?

Departments can set up UIC NetIDs for external affiliates that need access to UIC systems.

There are two steps:

  1. Request UINs (University Identification Numbers) for the individuals you want to grant access to from I-card Programs.
  2. Once you have the UINs, your unit Phonebook Contact can create the NetIDs using the ACCC Services for External Affiliates web application.

Full-time employees who work with UIC programs that sponsor guest affiliates on a regular basis can also be set up with authorization to create UIC NetIDs. 

To request access to the ACCC Services for External Affiliates application, send an email to and include a brief description of your program and the services the NetIDs are needed for.

Keywords:phonebook, providers accounts, access, external affiliates, vendor system access   Doc ID:90491
Owner:Janet S.Group:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Created:2019-03-20 10:34 CDTUpdated:2020-03-11 20:56 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Feedback:  0   0