Topics Map > Research > Surveys for Research > Qualtrics
How do I use Qualtrics or find instructional documentation and training?
Qualtrics Basecamp training portal provides information and resources on how to use Qualtrics.
Accessing Qualtrics Basecamp (training portal)
You can get to Qualtrics Basecamp by going to: https://basecamp.qualtrics.com/
1. Click "Log In" on the top right corner of the page.
2. When prompted to the login screen, click on "Sign in with SSO".
3. Enter "uic" as your company's Organization ID and click on "Continue".
**Remember, if you were already signed into your UIC portal, it will not ask you for your credentials. Instead, it will simply sign you in. However, if you did not sign into your UIC portal, it will ask you to sign in with your UIC NetID and password.
- Documentation: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/survey-platform-overview/
- 'Get Started' tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hSo-ldj19k&t=4s
- Please refer to the information on this page as well for live webinars: https://basecamp.qualtrics.com/?utm_lp=support-live-webinars-redirect