Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Surveys
How do I contact Technology Solutions or Qualtrics Support to request help with Qualtrics?
Help for Qualtrics is provided by both Technology Solutions and Qualtrics Support (the vendor support team), with both groups being responsible for different aspects of support.
Technology Solutions provides assistance with user management requests for uic.qualtrics.com, for example:
- increasing the maximum number of allowed surveys in a user account
- transferring survey ownership from one UIC Qualtrics account to another
- creating user groups, only for members with accounts on uic.qualtrics.com
- editing user permissions, e.g., API, accessibility restrictions
- retrieving deleted surveys
Requests for the actions above may be sent to email@example.com
For assistance with using Qualtrics, purchasing paid features, or transferring survey ownership outside of the UIC Qualtrics brand, please contact Qualtrics by going to https://www.qualtrics.com/support-center and then:
- Click "Sign in with SSO"
- Enter "uic" for Organization ID and click Continue
- Authenticate using UIC credentials through Shibboleth
- Select "I have a different support request" when asked "What is your support request about?"
- Select "Survey Platform" from product drop-down list
- Select desired method of contact by Qualtrics Support team (chat, email, phone)
Information on documentation & training on the use of Qualtrics may also be found in this help document: https://answers.uillinois.edu/uic/92843