Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Surveys
How do I contact ACCC or Qualtrics Support to request help with Qualtrics?
Help for Qualtrics is provided by both ACCC and Qualtrics Support (the vendor support team), with both groups being responsible for different aspects of support.
ACCC provides assistance with user management requests for uic.qualtrics.com, for example:
- increasing the maximum number of allowed surveys in a user account
- transferring survey ownership from one UIC Qualtrics account to another
- creating user groups, only for members with accounts on uic.qualtrics.com
- editing user permissions, e.g., API, accessibility restrictions
- retrieving deleted surveys
Requests for the actions above may be sent to email@example.com
For assistance with using Qualtrics, purchasing paid features, or transferring survey ownership outside of the UIC Qualtrics brand, please call Qualtrics Support at (800) 340-9194 or submit a help request at http://qualtrics.com/support-center. When prompted, the org ID for this website is 'uic'
Information on documentation & training on the use of Qualtrics may also be found in this help document: https://answers.uillinois.edu/uic/92843