Steps on how to add a new device to your MY Devices listing.
- Enter a device name (example Xbox One)
- Enter the MAC address (sometimes referred to as the Physical Address or Device ID) of the device.
- Enter a description of the device (example John Doe’s X-Box One)
- Click Submit
a) My Devices Portal > “Manage Devices”:- After properly registering your device the status will show “Pending”. Your device is now ready to join the “mydevices” wireless network and will be useable immediately.
- Select device
- Mark device as lost or stolen
- Device is listed as stolen and Blacklisted (will not be able to connect to “mydevices” SSID)
- Select the Lost or Stolen device, and choose Reinstate (this removes the Blacklist)
- After device has been reinstated, the device will show up as “Not Registered”
- Delete your “Not registered” device.
- In order for the device to once again connect to the mydevices network you will need to re-register it.