How do I request a new mobile device?
Mobile devices can be ordered through Telecom with departmental authorization.
Note: Your computer will need to have Adobe
Acrobat Reader installed and you will need approval from the college-level
chief executive of your department. This includes Deans, Vice-Chancellors, or
Associate Vice Presidents. This authority can be delegated one level below to
Associate Dean or Associate Vice-Chancellor.
Requesting a new mobile phone
- Download the Authorization request form, please be sure that an executive from your department can sign off on the form.
- Please follow the directions that are listed on the Authorization request form. Please refer to the current device and plan as a reference.
- Save the Authorization request form onto your computer once you have completed the form.
- Fill out the Mobile Device Request Form and attach the completed Authorization Form.
- Someone from Technology Solutions will contact you with verification that the request is valid or if additional information is needed.