Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Virtual Collaboration Spaces > Microsoft Teams
How do I access apps in Microsoft Teams
The more options button on the left side of Teams holds all of your most important apps.
- Any app you're using one-on-one to keep track of your own content and information.
- Apps that have been installed for teams you belong to.
- uploaded custom apps, you'll see all those here, too. If you're a dev and have
- To see a list of all the apps that you've installed for your own use, type in the command box at the top of Teams. From that menu, you can grab content from your favorite apps and services and share it in conversations (like a current weather forecast or your favorite YouTube videos).
- To see all the apps for a team, find the team name, then click > > .