Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Conferencing > Zoom
How do I use Zoom Cloud Recordings?
How to Share Zoom Cloud Recordings
Accessing Cloud Recordings:
If you have recorded your meeting or webinar, your Recording will be stored on Zoom's Cloud dashboard. Cloud recordings can be accessed by going to the recording tab within your Illinois Zoom profile:
NOTE: Cloud recordings also have a rendering period whose duration is dependent on the video's size.
Sharing Cloud Recording
NOTE: At this time, instructors must manually share meetings via a shared link.
Since cloud recordings are stored online, you can share a link and allow others to view your recording:
1) Locate the meeting topic on the My Recordings page.
2) Click Share in the last column of the recording you want to share.
3) Click Copy To Clipboard to copy the public link.
4) (Optional) You can change these settings to restrict access to your recording:
- Share this meeting: Select Internally (account members only) to only allow account members to view or download the recording.
- Viewers can download: Turn off the toggle if you do not want views to be able to download the recording.
- On demand (registration required): Require visitors to fill out a registration form before viewing the recording.
- Password protect: Require visitors to enter a password before viewing the recording.
Zoom Cloud recordings can also be downloaded from the Zoom Cloud Recording Dashboard and uploaded to a cloud media storage solution such as Panopto. Then, these solutions can be shared to participants.
More information can be found at: < https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203741855-Cloud-Recording >