Topics Map > Computing Services > Endpoint Management
Topics Map > Infrastructure > Cloud Computing
Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Environments > Computer Labs
Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Environments > Virtual Computer Lab
How do I connect to the Virtual Computer Lab using a browser?
Use these instructions to connect to UIC's Virtual Computer Lab using your web browser:
NOTE: For the best experience possible, please use the desktop application. For instructions on using the desktop application, please see https://answers.uillinois.edu/uic/99366)
Applies to Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge (and Edge Chromium).
1. Navigate to the windows virtual desktop website: http://desktop.uic.edu
2. Enter your UIC email address then click Next.
3. Enter your password, then click Sign In.
4. Select the desktop you would like to access.
5. Select options as desired, then click allow.
6. Enter your NetID and password when prompted and click Submit.
When you are finished, log off using one of the three methods pictured below.