Shibboleth, Error Accessing a Federated Service
If you have been sent to this page, there was a problem with accessing a Shibboleth-protected service and the service you were trying to access was unable to obtain needed information about you to grant your access.
This could be for one of the following reasons:
- There could be a temporary technical problem
- You may not be authorized to access the service
- You may have elected FERPA suppression
Quick fix: Restart your browserTo check whether this is due to a brief technical problem:
- Restart your web browser, which will clear any stored data about your connection session.
- Try to access the same service again.
Problem reportingIf you're still unable to access the service after restarting your web browser, please contact ITS Client Services to report the problem.
Please tell them:
- The name of the service you were trying to use
(for example, "Box")
- The URL that gave you the error message
- Any specific errors that were displayed on the web page you saw before being directed to this page.