UPAY - Viewing Invoice or PO Status Using FOIDOCH
Viewing Invoice or PO Status Using FOIDOCH
The Document History page (FOIDOCH) is an effective way to determine the current status of a voucher and can also help to find the check number on which an invoice was paid.
- Type FOIDOCH in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Enter a type in the Document Type field (such as INV or PO).
- Enter the appropriate document number in the Document Code field.
- Click the Go button to display the status.
EXAMPLE: An invoice was paid with check C#######.
- Select View Status Indicators from the Tools menu to display a list of status indicators.
EXAMPLE: POStatus Indicator X shows that an invoice has been cancelled.
- Click the Cancel button to close the Status Indicators window.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.