Mass Spec - FBS - GC/MS Service Request
How to submit a GC/MS service request in FBS
Submitting a GC/MS Service Request in FBS
- Log into the Mass Spec Sample submission system FBS. Mass Spec FBS logon
- The new system will open to your FBS Dashboard
- Go down to the Products, Services and Scheduling Catalogue and choose GC/MS Service request.
- Fill in the required information including CFOP, Ionization Technique, type of resolution, storage and handling instructions, desired output results type. Also include any additional information you know that might help the Staff run your experiment.
- Upload an image of your target molecule or any other file you think the Staff might need using the widget below.
- Fill in the GC program if you already have developed one. Otherwise, the Staff will fill in this information.
- Validate the form and if you are missing information, the form will highlight what is missing in red. If the form is valid then submit the request for processing.
- Check in your sample. See KB#119416