UPB - Reviewing/Approving a Current Pay Adjustment (CPA)
Reviewing/Approving a Current Pay Adjustment (CPA)
The Department Reviewer reviews and approves PARIS CPA transactions by routing them to the Campus Apply stop. See the Payroll Schedule for calc. schedules and CPA deadlines.
- Log in to PARIS.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/.
- Log in.
- Select the transaction to review.
- Click the IN/OUTBOXES menu.
- Click the GROUP INBOXES selection.
- Select the checkbox next to the transaction to review.
- Click the Select button.
- Review the adjustment.
- Click the Take Ownership button.
- Click the red Pay Event accordion to review the adjustment.
- Click the red EVENT DETAILS accordion to review summary payroll information.
- Click the red JOBS accordion to view all active jobs for the pay period.
- Click the red job bars for the job(s) being adjusted.
- Review the Earnings Detail.
- If transaction is not correct, edit the adjustment earnings, then click the Save button.
NOTE: You cannot return a CPA to the Department Initiator.
- Enter a comment in the MEMOS section.
- Click the green MEMOS tab.
- Enter a comment approving the transaction in the Memo box. Detail any corrections made to the transaction.
- Click the ADD button.
- Click the Route button to approve all changes.