UPAY - Department Card Manager: Act as a Department Card Manager (DCM) Delegate in TCS
Department Card Manager: Act as a Department Card Manager (DCM) Delegate in TCS
When acting as a DCM, you will see a phrase that begins with “acting as…” next to your name and netid (e.g., James Murphy(jmurphy9) acting as Jennifer Stewart) in the upper right corner of the T-Card Solution (TCS) system screen. When the delegation (acting as a DCM) session has ended, the display will return to the user’s name and netid (e.g., James Murphy(jmurphy9)).
- Login to the TCS system at https://appserv6.admin.uillinois.edu/tcard/.
- Click the Act As link.
- Select the name to act as under the Name: field.
- NOTE: If the name of a DCM is not on the list, the delegation has not been established. See Create a Delegation for setup instructions
- Click the Submit button.
- NOTE: Perform DCM tasks before ending the delegation session
- Click the Act As link to end acting as a DCM.
- Click the Reset button.
- Click the Logout link to exit.
Please contact UPAY Card Services if you have any questions.