Service Desk - How to Prepare for International Travel
Collection of links and procedures to help faculty, staff, and students prepare for international travel.
- Before traveling internationally it is a good idea to add an international number to the list of your 2FA devices or ensure you have DUO Mobile installed and active on your current 2FA device.
- While traveling internationally make sure to connect to your campus or System Offices VPNs before accessing university resources. Not using VPN when trying to access university resources can result in an error or scrambling of your password.
Campus Travel Sites
Safety and Security
Important Phone numbers
- UIC Technology Solutions: 312-413-0003
- UIC UI Health: 312-413-7717
- UIS Information Technology Services: 217-206-6000
- UIUC Technology Services: 217-244-7000
- AITS Service Desk: 217-333-3102