Technology Enhanced Classrooms, Siebel Center For Computer Science 1404
This room is a Technology Enhanced Classroom. Faculty, staff, and students using this classroom may request training by completing the online form.Â Â
For more information, please contact us at:
Phone: (217) 244-7000 E-mail:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
This classroom is equipped with audiovisual equipment for instructors.
Equipment in this Technology Enhanced Classroom:
- PC Computer
- Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation Device
- HDMI Input
- VGA Input
- Document Camera
- Drawing Tablet - Departmentally Supported by Engineering IT
- Wireless Microphone - 3 Lavalier 1 Handheld
- USB Port
- Control Panel
- Lecture Capture
- For engineering courses, see: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.engineering/84636
- All other colleges using this room can find more information and request recording here: Lecture Capture, Equipped Rooms
- Assistive Listening Capable
- i>clicker Base Station
- Automated Live Captioning
- Departmentally supported by Engineering IT. See Grainger College of Engineering Presentation/Lecture Capture Recordings.
Things to know about this room
- There is a Samson microphone in the room that is not connected to the system. Instructors must use the SHURE microphone for the students to hear them.
- The document camera needs to stay in "ONE TOUCH" mode to work correctly.
Problem with classroom technology? Please fill out this problem report.
Need training on classroom technology? Please fill out this training request.
Need software installed on classroom technology? Please fill out this software request.
Want a basic instructional document for your classroom? Send requests to email@example.com.
For support with Canvas or other teaching technologies, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning for teaching tips and strategies to support student engagement
For classroom capacities, see this list of Classroom Capacities by Building.
For information about scheduling classrooms for instruction of academic sections, contact email@example.com.
For information about room reservations for events, and building open/close schedules, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ADA accessibility maps of the classrooms buildings see Facility Access Maps.