ACES Technology services, Turner Hall N416
For more information/training on this room, please contact us at:
Phone: (217) 244-6407
To reserve the room: Click here and enter the required information.
Equipment in this room
- Wireless Presentation Device
- Large Monitor
- Speaker/Microphone/Conference Camera
How to use the wireless Presentation device: Click here
View pictures of the room: Click here
This room holds a capacity of 12 individuals. For information on all classroom capacities: Click here
How to use the Technology in the room:
Room Technology Guide
Option 1: Resident Computer
- Turn input on monitor to DisplayPort by selecting the source icon on the remote or by changing the source input using the knob behind the bottom right corner of the display. Press the knob straight in to open the menu, then press it to the right to select the source icon and change to DisplayPort.
- Login to the computer using your university credentials.
Option 2: Wireless Presenting (Mersive Solstice)
- Turn input to HDMI on the monitor.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for connecting wireless:
- Windows devices: On your university device, you should already have the "Mersive Solstice" app. Open it and then search for the name of the Solstice as seen in big text near the top left of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect, and then click on Share Desktop.
- MacOS/iOS devices: Airplay to the name of the solstice as described near the center right of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect.
- Android devices: Download the Mersive Solstice app and then search for the name of the Solstice as seen in big text near the top left of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect.
You can find more information on wireless presentation here: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois/81434
View from the front View of the monitor with Equipment