Uninstalling the Zoom for Outlook Plugin
How to uninstall the Zoom for Outlook Plugin
Technology Services has announced that the Zoom for Outlook plug-in will no longer be supported after May 2021 and will be replaced by the Zoom for Outlook Add-in. Below are instructions on how to uninstall the Plugin. It is currently an optional uninstall but will be required soon.
To uninstall the Zoom for Outlook Plugin:
1. Please close Outlook before proceeding with the removal.
2. Launch Software Center. For all Extension computers, Software Center can be found on the Start Menu:
3. When Software Center opens, you will see a list of applications. There will be icons for all the applications that Extension IT manages as well as other products that you can self-install without admin permissions.
4. To uninstall an application, click the application from the list.
5. You can view the information about the application and then click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal. It will be greyed out if you do not have permission to uninstall the application.
6. The application will uninstall silently.
7. The application will revert back to the Install button once finished.
If you run into any issues, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com.