Editing profile information for Graduate Students from an ATLAS Framework department website
Since graduate students do not have an Illinois Experts login and they are not within the Campus Directory system, they will need to be manually added to your department site. To edit a faculty member's information, follow the Instructions for Experts.Illinois users. To edit a staff member's information, follow the Instructions for Campus Directory users.
Adding a Graduate Student to a department site
- After logging into your site, go to the People tab in your Editor menu
- From the People page, click the Directory Import tab
- Select 'Graduate Student' for the Role (step 1), and 'None' for the directory source (step 2)
- In the text field, enter the NetID of the student(s) you would like to import. Only enter one NetID per line.
- Click the Import button to create the accounts
Editing a Graduate Student
- To edit your newly imported graduate student, navigate to the Graduate Students page in the Directory section of your site.
- Click on the profile you would like to edit
- Click the Edit Your Profile button
- Add information to each of the fields as needed.
- Scroll to the bottom to save the page.