International Travel Insurance
Campus requires international insurance when travelling internationally.
As a campus requirement, you are required to have international insurance any time you are traveling internationally on University business. Here is the link to apply - https://safetyabroad.illinois.edu/insurance/register/faculty-staff.html.
You will need to have the following information available in order to complete the application:
- Arrival and Departure Date(s)
- Location(s) of Travel
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number and Expiration Date
- Upload a Scanned Copy of Your Passport
- Upload a Scanned Copy of the EU GDPR Acknowledgement and Consent Form (this form is available at the link above)
- In-Country Address and Phone Number
- Emergency Contact Name, Address, Phone Number, and Relationship to Registrant
Beginning in October of 2020 you will need either a valid passport of a “Real ID” notification on your Driver’s license to travel domestically.