Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Kaltura
Kaltura, Trouble Uploading
Users might encounter failed uploads to Kaltura. The first response is to try again later, when convenient.
This trouble sporadically affects some users, and could be related to a slow connection, network trouble, or transitory server issues.
They might see an error message: "Oops! Uploaded bytes exceed file size." Please note well that there is no file size limit!
If the error is encountered:
- Clear your browser cache (Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies)
- Close all browser windows and restart.
- Close the browser window.
- Go to mediapsace.illinois.edu and log in (link in upper-right).
- Attempt the operation again.
If the error persists, let us know, and the Kaltura team can investigate further.