News and Announcements
- Changes to SSH Mar 14, 2017, 3:43 PM CDT
People using the SSH protocol to connect to on-campus resources will need to use the VPN beginning May 30.
Top Documents of the Week
- Training, Lynda.com Online Training
- Email, Where do I log in?
- VPN, CISCO AnyConnect, Installing Cisco AnyConnect VPN for Mac OS X
- Email, Google Apps @ Illinois Accounts
- Outlook 2010 and 2013 Calendar Features
- Security, How to disable AirDrop on OS X computers
- Illinois Chat, What is it?
- Active Directory, How to tell if your computer is joined to an Active Directory
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Active Directory, Local Administrator Password Solution
- Active Directory, Test Forest
- Active Directory, Creating an OU in Active Directory
- Active Directory, Naming Conventions
- Active Directory, Group Policy Objects
- Active Directory, Authentication and Authorization
- Kaltura, Captioning Tools
- Networking, IPAM, Documentation for IT Professionals