Qualys, Modify Notification Options
The Qualys vulnerability management platform provides IT Pros the ability to modify email notifications that are sent to them. Customization options vary depending on the notification.
Some notifications are sent by the Qualys system from email@example.com and can be configured. Notifications from the custom Qualys automation scripts cannot be disabled. These are the emails with subject "Vulnerability scan scheduled" from firstname.lastname@example.org that only CDB Primary Contacts receive.
- Start by logging in to your Qualys account. The portal can be found here, https://go.illinois.edu/qualys.
- Navigate to your settings by clicking on the dropdown next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and selecting User Profile.
- A new menu window will open, select the Options tab.
- User notifications are listed here and can be adjusted accordingly.
- Once you have finished making your changes press Save.
More information regarding email notifications can be found here.
Additional notifications can be enabled when scheduled scans are configured. Information on scheduled scans can be found here, https://answers.uillinois.edu/internal/89485.