Help Desk, Restricting technology access for testing noncompliance COVID-19
Students who are out of compliance for COVID-19 testing will lose access to certain University technologies. The loss of access will occur after notification.
These technologies include:
- Canvas - canvas.illinois.edu
- Illinois Compass2g - compass2g.illinois.edu
- Moodle - learn.illinois.edu
- Illinois Media Space - Kaltura (mediaspace.illinois.edu)
- LonCapa at Illinois
- Computer-Based Testing Facility (CBTF) in Engineering
- Illinois Wiki (wiki.illinois.edu)
After you take an on-campus COVID-19 test, you will regain access to these technologies. Please be advised that after you test, it may take up to four hours to regain this access.