Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Illinois Mobile App
Illinois App, Viewing your building entry status
How to view your building status in the Illinois App
Steps to check your building access in the Illinois app
1. Open the Illinois app and connect with your NetID. (Note that you must use your NetID, not a phone number, to sign in.)
2. On the Illinois app home screen, tap "Building Access".
Your Illini ID will appear including your Building Access badge.
Displaying Building Access requires you to do the following:
- Run Illinois app version 2.8.1 or later.
- Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Sign in to the app with your NetID.
If you have questions about the Building Access function, or the Illinois app in general, contact the Technology Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org | 217-244-7000.