Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Illinois Mobile App
Illinois App, How do I turn on the Wallet tab in the app?
How to enable the wallet tab in the Illinois app
In order to see the wallet tab at the bottom of the Illinois app you need to do the following:
- Open the Illinois app and sign in
- Once signed in, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner
- Tap on 'My Profile'
- Tap "My App Privacy Settings"
- Tap on 'Manage and Understand Your Privacy'
- This page will have a slider bar that goes from 1 to 5. It needs to be at 4 or 5 for the 'wallet' app to show up.
- Once you change the setting to 4 or 5, make sure to confirm it at the bottom.
Please contact the Technology Services Help Desk with any additional questions.
217-244-7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org