Topics Map > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Lync / Skype for Business
Pinnacle, Video How to Submit Requests for Service in V7
This page contains instructions for Pinnacle Department Managers requesting new individual Lync accounts in Pinnacle, including private Lync numbers.
What you’ll need
- Your department number (chart-three digit org code such as 1-xxx or 9-xxx)
- Name and NetID for person receiving new service and the person must complete the E911 Acknowledgement Form before the service request can be completed.
- The long distance requirement for the person receiving new service
- Direct your browser to https://go.illinois.edu/pinnacle (requires either an on campus network connection or the VPN) and click Urbana-Champaign.
- Log in with your NetID and Active Directory password.