Topics Map > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Lync / Skype for Business
Pinnacle, Disconnecting a Lync Account (Role-Based, Common Area, Lync-to-Lync)
This page contains instructions for Pinnacle Department Managers disconnecting existing Lync accounts in Pinnacle.
- The service number that needs to be changed (10-digit telephone
number for VoIP2VoIP (previously called Skype/Lync) accounts, role-based accounts, or common area
accounts; NetID for Lync-to-Lync accounts)
- Lync account name (sAMAccount name, or Display Name) of the service
- Day and date that service should be disconnected
- Direct your browser to https://go.illinois.edu/pinnacle (requires either an on campus network connection or the VPN) and click Urbana-Champaign.
- Log in with your NetID and Active Directory password.
- Click on Services
- Enter the Organization e.g. 1-798 under Service Number click Search.
- Select Misc Charge-Credit hyperlink
- Choose disconnect from drop-down
- Provide information on service to be disconnected - Individual accounts do not need to be submitted for disconnect. Disconnections will be automatic when the HR exiting process is completed.
- Provide contact information
- Click Finish
- Go to Cart under Services icon > click on request > click Submit Item