Identity Management, NetID Creation, Long-term guest NetIDs

How can a long-term guest obtain a NetID?

Long-term guests should contact the department hosting their visit. The hosting department must complete the following steps:
  1. Your guest must have a University Identification Number (UIN) before being given a guest NetID. In order to request a UIN, your department must fill out the Request for UIN Form:
  2. Once the department sponsor fills out the UIN Request form, he/she should submit it to the i-card Programs Office for processing:
  3. After your guest has received his or her UIN, your department must send a request to the Technology Services Help Desk via email containing the guest's UIN, full name, and a termination date (when the guest's visit is expected to end). 

Keywords:Guest sponsor sponsored NetID   Doc ID:49406
Owner:ID M.Group:University of Illinois Technology Services
Created:2015-03-23 15:13 CDTUpdated:2019-10-10 18:10 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois Technology Services
Feedback:  4   0