Dell Data Protection, How to uninstall DDP on macOS and Windows
Steps to uninstall Dell Data Protection (DDP) on macOS and Windows.
Uninstalling Dell Data Protection
Follow these steps to safely remove Dell Data Protection from an endpoint.
- In the DDP console, turn off management for the endpoint.
- Commit the change.
- Allow the endpoint to fully unencrypt.
- Uninstall the DDP client software from the endpoint.
- Ensure that the endpoint has been fully unencrypted.
- Install the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub agent on the endpoint.
- Apply the appropriate encryption profile.