Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
Webstore, Adobe Enterprise Sign In
Before attempting to Sign In please be sure you have ordered the Adobe Creative Cloud for University Staff Enterprise Access offer from WebStore.
Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Access Login Instructions
This process also works for Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, just skip step 1.
1. Open a current browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox have been tested) and navigate to www.adobe.com .
2. Click on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Enter your U of I Email address and click Continue.
5. If prompted on the 'Select an account' page, select 'Company or School Account' to log into the U of I Adobe portal.
6. You should then see your familiar campus Shibboleth login page. Follow the instructions for your campus.
8. If requested, authenticate using the desired two-factor authentication (2FA) method.
9. When you see the Adobe landing page, you're logged in!
10. Take a moment to verify that you have correctly logged in to your university Enterprise account by clicking on the blue circle in the upper right-hand corner of the landing page. You should see your name and university email address.
11. To download an app, look for, Manage your account or Creative Cloud.
You should see the list of available Adobe apps with the option to Download them. When you are signed in properly and the Adobe Creative Cloud license has been assigned to you you should see Download’ without a 'Start free trial' message.
12. When you are ready to sign out, click on the blue circle in the upper right-hand corner of the landing page and then click on 'Sign Out'.
13. Close your browser.