Zoom, Instructor, Training
This article explains the different ways to currently receive Zoom Training and documentation.
IMPORTANT: Please reach out to your local departmental or college IT help desk to confirm there is no training being offered direct. These sessions and more specifically their accompanying Q&A's will be tailored for your use cases.
Fast3 - Webstore Live Training
Instructor Handouts/Department Specific Documentation:
|ATLAS||Teaching with Zoom|
|Getting Started with Zoom|
|iSchool||iSchool Wiki: Zoom|
|Engineering||Engineering IT Keep Teaching|
|Zoom||Zoom Video Tutorials|
|CITL||Teaching Synchronously with Zoom|
|Gies Business||Getting Started with Zoom|
|eLearning: Start with ZOOM|
|Engineering IT||How to log into Zoom on the Web|
|How to log into the Zoom Desktop Client|
|iSchool||Introduction to Moodle and Zoom|
Zoom Supported Training
- Live training is free at: http://zoom.us/livetraining
- Users are required to register for live training sessions
- Find the training invitation in your inbox and join at the appropriate time to attend.
- Recorded training videos are also available. There is no need to register to watch recorded training videos.
- IMPORTANT: Zoom now offers an Educators specific training course. You can either register for an interactive live session here. Or you can also watch a recorded version here.