Topics Map > Help and Training > Help Desk
Topics Map > Help and Training >
TeamDynamix, Collaborative Board/Global Admin Board Decisions
This article provides information about decisions regarding the TeamDynamix (TDX) platform. Decisions made by the Collaboration Board and the Global Admin Board are contained within.
- This article is designed for IT Professionals, specifically TDX Global and Application Admins and technicians.
- The Collaborative Board is the cross-system committee that governs TeamDynamix. The Board consists of representatives from the System Office, UIC, UIS, and UIUC.
- The Global Admin Board is the cross-system committee that administers the TeamDynamix application. The Board consists of Global Admins from the System Office, UIC, UIS, and UIUC.
- Decision to leverage the TDX platform to manage the platform (ticketing app to be set up to take in requests/incidents about the TDX platform for global admin scope)
- Approved set of pending integration enhancement requests
- Job Titles
- College Affiliation for Students
- Enhanced role distinctions (Faculty vs Staff, etc)
- Approved removal of links.illinois.edu link tracking for TDX emails
- Defined Global Admin roles/responsibilities and charge for Global Administrator Committee
- Agreed to limiting Global Administrator role access to 8 (2 from each university + system offices)
- Formalized membership of Global Admin Committee
- Defined minimum requirements for service catalog entries
- About this Service
- Service Description
- Other Names (where applicable)
- Getting/Using this Service
- How to Access
- How to Use (Links to Documentation/etc)
- Contact Point for support
- Provided by (optional)
- About this Service
- Approved exemption for Global Admin access for web dev needs
- Generated topics for TDX Business Review and TDX Product meetings
- Decided TDX Business Review meetings should be semiannual, to be attended by Collaborative Board
- Decided TDX Product meetings should follow a ~2 weeks after each TDX version release, to be attended by Collaborative Board and Global Administrators Committee
- Decided TDX Project website should not transition to a long-term operational site.
- Service Information -> Service Catalog entries
- Operational Documentation -> Into KB
- Support Documentation -> Into KB
- Implementation Project Artifacts -> Into Box
- Assigned task of creating TDX Change Control process to Global Administrator Committee.
- Decision/Change Log for TDX to be documented and maintained in Answers KB. Three levels:
- TDX Platform/Service -> Collaborative Board responsible
- TDX Administration -> Global Admin Committee responsible
- University-level Help Centers -> Respective central IT unit responsible
- Worked with System Offices Shared Services (formerly Organizational Effectiveness) group to take on Training & Communications scope for TDX platform. Draft charge being worked on.
- Global Administrator Committee responsible for content and functional expertise
- U of I generated TDX Enhancement Requests will be logged and made visible. Global Admin Committee charged with implementing.
- Presenting to ITLT on 1/19 to share current status of the platform at U of I
- For general support please contact the Technology Services Help Desk.