Topics Map > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Lync / Skype for Business
Skype for Business, How to reset the PIN
On this page you can find information on how to reset Skype for Business PINs for both person and role-based accounts
Conference Call and IP Phone PIN
- Go to https://dialin.uillinois.edu
- Click on the "Sign In" link under the Personal Identification Number (PIN) section
- Enter the role-based account's user name in the form "uofi\username"
- Enter the password for the account and click the Sign In button
- On the next screen, click the "Reset your PIN" link
- Type the desired PIN number, type it again to confirm it, and then click the OK button
- Log into Outlook Web Access at https://webmail.illinois.edu as the yourself or the role-based account you wish to manage
- Click on "options" in the top right-hand corner
- Go to "see all options"
- Click on "Phone" in the left-hand column
- Click on "Reset my Voicemail"
- Set a new pin
If you are not able to log in to a role-based account or don't know the password for that account, please contact your local IT Pro. They can manage the password for these role-based accounts.