Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Email, Exchange, How to Add Campus Holidays to Your Calendar
Follow the instructions below to add the campus holidays to your calendar:
I want to add campus holidays to my Exchange Calendar.
- Go to http://illinois.edu/calendar/export/468
- Click Save and save to your desktop.
- In Outlook, select File, Import and Export to run the Import and Export Wizard.
- Choose to "Import from another program or file then click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) then click Next.
- Browse to your desktop and choose the file you saved in an earlier step and click Next.
- Choose Calendar as the destination, click Next, then click Finish.
Note: This method will only work with the listed mail clients (currently Outlook 2010/2013, iCal, and iPhone/iPad). If you already have a particular holiday in the calendar, this will create another one on the same day.