Campus Mailing Lists, Add moderators or owners
How do I add moderators or owners to my list?
To add owners or moderators on your list, follow these steps:
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click on "Admin" of the list you own and want to change.
- Click on the "Edit List Config" tab.
- Click on the "List definition" tab and scroll to the Owners or Moderators section.
- Simply add new information into the form or delete the existing information.
- Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to add additional Owners or Moderators.
Note: only an Owner, Privileged Owner, or Administrator is allowed to add an Owner or Moderator. Each list should always have at least two individuals that are an Owner or Privileged Owner.
To remove an owner or moderator, see: Campus Mailing Lists, Remove moderators or owners
Information to gather:
- Collect the name of the list in question and any relevant information.Where to escalate the ticket to:
- Request Area: Tech Services.Campus Mailing List
- Transfer the ticket to: TechSvcs-Campus Mailing Lists
*Tier 2 has the ability to check the owners of lists, and can also add/remove owners/subscribers if needed.