Campus Mailing Lists, Remove moderators or owners
How do I remove an owner or moderator from the list?
To remove an owner or moderator from a list, follow these steps:
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu
- Click on "Admin" button next to the list you want to manage.
- Click on the "Edit List Config" tab.
- Click on the "List definition" tab.
- Scroll to Owners or Moderators section.
- Clear the email and name information from the appropriate section
- Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Note: only an Owner, Privileged Owner, or Administrator is allowed to remove an Owner or Moderator. Each list should always have at least two individuals that are an Owner or Privileged Owner.
To add an owner or moderator, see: Campus Mailing Lists, Add moderators or owners