Illinois Directory, How to change your address or phone number
How do I change my address(es) that show up in the Electronic Directory?
Addresses displayed in the Electronic Directory are obtained via Banner/Enterprise or My UI Info (formerly NESSIE).
Students can change their addresses in Banner/Enterprise while staff members change their address or phone information at https://go.uillinois.edu/myprofile. Students who want to change employee information such as office address, need to login to Nessie as well. They will need to find the employee information form, login with the NetID and password.
A departments' street address in their staffs' Electronic Directory entries are updated by the Mailing Center, who notify email@example.com. Tech Services IAMU then updates a "mail code file" that in turn feeds and updates the Electronic Directory. If a customer reports that everyone in his/her department has the wrong street address in the Electronic Directory, send the notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can change their address listed in the Electronic Directory in the Enterprise Self-Service.
1. Go to https://apps.uillinois.edu/selfservice/ .
2. Click on the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign link.
3. Log in with your EnterpriseID and EnterpriseID password.
4. Click on "Personal Information" on the left-hand navigational menu.
5. Click on "Addresses and Phones".
6. Change your address and/or phone number by clicking on the "Current" link.
Staff can change their address listed in the Electronic Directory through NESSIE.
1. Go to https://go.uillinois.edu/myprofile .
2. Click on "Access my profile".
3. Log in with your NetID and password.
4. Enter your 4-digit PIN.
5. Click the "Edit" at the appropriate section.
These changes should take no longer than a week.
If you feel you need to put something else in you can try and check what you can edit via the "edit pencil" in the directory. If you don't have the ability to edit your entry it will list who can.