Networking, Wireless, IllinoisNet, How to configure IllinoisNet on your Blackberry
To configure your Blackberry phone for IllinoisNet, please refer to the instructions below.
How do I configure my Blackberry phone to use IllinoisNet?
1. Go to the phone's "wifi options"
2. Scan for networks
3. Select IllinoisNet
4. Use the following settings:
- Use TTLS security type
- User your NetID & AD Password
- Inner link security: mschapv2
- Token: None
- server certificate: leave blank
- server subject: wireless.illinois.edu
- server SAN: leave blank
6. Click Finish