Networking, IllinoisNet_Guest, Connecting with PS3
How do I connect my PS3 to wireless?
This page contains instructions for connecting your PS3 to campus wireless using the IllinoisNet_Guest SSID.
1) On your PS3 , go to Settings and Connection Status
2) Scroll Down To Find the MAC Address and Then Register that MAC address at http://go.illinois.edu/illinoisnetdevices
Note: If you wish to connect the PS3 using a WIRED Connection, connect an Ethernet cable to the device and register the WIRED/ETHERNET MAC.
3) On the Home Screen, navigate to settings and select Network Settings. Under Network Settings, select Internet Connection Settings
4) Select OK
5) Select Easy
6) Select Wireless
7) Select Scan
8) Select the IllinoisNet_Guest SSID
9) Select Continue, and your PS 3 should connect to wireless successfully