Technology Enhanced Classrooms, Loomis Laboratory 144
This room is a Technology Enhanced Classroom. Faculty, staff, and students using this classroom may request training by completing the online form.Â Â
For more information, please contact us at:
Phone: (217) 244-7000 E-mail:Â email@example.com
This classroom is equipped with audiovisual equipment for instructors.
Equipment in this Technology Enhanced Classroom:
- PC Computer
- HDMI Input
- Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation
- Document Camera
- BluRay DVD Player
- Wireless Microphone (can be used with Skype or Zoom on Room PC)
- Lecture Capture
- Engineering courses may request recording at https://it.engineering.illinois.edu/services/instructional-services/presentation/lecture-capture
- All other colleges using this room can find more information and request recording here: Lecture Capture, Equipped Rooms
- Assistive Listening Capable
- i>clicker Base Station
Problem with classroom technology? Please fill out this problem report.
Need training on classroom technology? Please fill out this training request.
Need software installed on classroom technology? Please fill out this software request.
Want a basic instructional document for your classroom? Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For room reservations, seating capacities, and building opening/closing schedules see the Office of the Registrar's Reservable Spaces pages or call 217-244-4058.
For ADA accessibility maps of the classrooms buildings see http://ada.fs.illinois.edu/.