iTravel - Activating an E-Receipt
An E-Receipt is an electronic version of a receipt that provides the same information as a paper receipt but is sent by a hotel or car rental provider, after completion of travel, directly to your itinerary in the iTravel system. E-Receipts can be accessed and printed from your Trip Library. After E-Receipt is enabled, look for the icon when booking to identify participating vendors.
- Log in to the Online Booking Tool.
- Click Profile from the home page. (Located in the upper right corner.)
- Click Profile Settings from your profile.
- Click E-Receipt Activation found in the Profile Options list.
- Click E-Receipt Activation on the right side of the window.
- Click the I Accept button.
NOTE: The E-Receipt function will only work if the credit card used to pay for the hotel or car rental matches the credit card in the traveler’s profile.