KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Status
This document discusses how each document status is defined.
- In Progress: A document in this status is actively being edited. It may be a new document that has never been published or a previously published document that requires edits.
- In Review: A document in this status indicates edits are complete and are ready to be reviewed and/or published. Use this status to have new documents activated, to have updated documents activated, or after adding notes to indicate action is necessary.
- Active: A document in this status have been properly reviewed and revised. Once a document is Active, it is published and available on the live, KB site
- Inactive: A document in this status has become obsolete.
- Note: KB Groups may use these options differently. For example, some groups may not use In Review at all.