Illinois Compass 2g, Instructors, Adding and deleting rosters from a requested space
How do I add or delete rosters associated with my Compass courses?
1. Go to compassspacerequest.illinois.edu
2. Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
3. Click Login.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click theIllinois Compass 2g Space Request Statusand Edit link.
5. You will be presented with all space requestsassociated with your NetID. To edit your request, click the title of the space.
To remove a roster associated withyour Compass 2g space:
1. Click the link next to Selected Rosters.
2. On the Edit Rosters page, check the box next toany roster you wish to remove and click the Remove Assigned Rosters button.
To add a roster to your Compass 2gspace
1. Click the AddNew Rosters link.
2. Enter at least the Rubric (entering the course Numberwill help further narrow the search results).
3. Click the Searchbutton.
4. Check the checkbox next to the roster(s) youwant to add to your Compass 2g space.
5. Click the Addto Selected Rosters button. Your roster(s) appears in the Added Rosterssection.
6. Click the Nextbutton to continue.
7. Asummary of your edits page appears. Click either the Space Title or Rosterslinks to make any further edits, or click the Submit button to apply theedits.
Once you have submitted your changes, you will see a Space Request Savedpage. From here, you can beginanother space request edit by clicking the Back to Start button or youcan logout from the Space Request Application by clicking the Logout button.