University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
The university uses direct deposit to issue refunds to students and pay their employees. Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a checking or savings account.
Direct deposit for students
Enrolling in direct deposit requires Two Factor Authentication (2FA), using your NetID password plus a generated code from a personal device that you have set up as your second factor. 2FA provides security beyond your password. Visit Net ID Center to get more information about 2FA or register for the first time. Once completed please follow the steps below to set-up your direct deposit account.
- Log into UI-Pay
- Select Student Self Service
- Select your university
- Enter NetID and Password and click Login
- Select Account Billing Information
- Read the Announcements, and then click Continue to acknowledge that you have read the announcements
- Select Direct Deposit
- Select Direct Deposit Enrollment