University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
The university uses direct deposit to issue refunds to students and pay their employees. Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a checking or savings account.
Direct Deposit for Students
Enter NetID and Password and click Log In
Select Account Billing Information
Read the Announcements, then click Continue to acknowledge that you have read the announcements
Select Direct Deposit
Select Direct Deposit Enrollment
Direct Deposit for University Staff and Student Employees
The directions above will automatically redirect you to My UI Info where all university employees manage their direct deposit information. Accessing this information from off-campus will require you to log into the UI Verify two-factor authentication system.
For Questions about Refunds
Contact University Bursar with questions about refunds to your direct deposit bank account.
For Questions about Paycheck Deposits
Contact your campus payroll office
International or Foreign National Students
Visit Payments to Foreign Nationals for more information, or contact your campus payroll office.
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?