Paymybill - Where can I get information regarding IRS Form 1098-E?

Contact information for IRS Form 1098-E

IRS Form 1098-E is a “Student Loan Interest Statement”. Please refer to your lender.  If the IRS Form 1098-E  needed is for a Federal Perkins Loan, Health Professions Student Loan (HPSL) or University Institutional Loan, please contact USFSCO Student Loans at (312) 413-0303 or

Keywords:Student, Loan, Interest, Statement, lender, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Professions, HPSL, University, Institutional, USFSCO, slm   Doc ID:91090
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 11:29 CDTUpdated:2019-06-20 14:42 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0