Zoom, Logging In
How do I log in to Zoom?
Zoom can be accessed in a myriad of ways. The most popular are as follows:
Web Interface: < https://illinois.zoom.us >
- Navigate to < https://illinois.zoom.us >
- Select "Sign In"
- Enter your Illinois NetID credentials into the next window and click "Login"
- You are now in your Illinois Zoom account where settings can be configured, you can join a meeting, or host a meeting as well.
- a. Instructions to log into the desktop client can be found by clicking [HERE]:
Outlook Desktop Application:
- To Login to Zoom Plugin in Outlook Desktop Application:
- Inside the Outlook Desktop Application, open your Calendar you would like to add the Zoom meeting to:
- Select “New Appointment”. The Icon will appear as follows:
- Click “Add a Zoom Meeting” in the upper right corner of the ribbon within the new appointment window
- A new sign in window should appear. Please click “Sign in with SSO”
- Enter “illinois” and complete your domain as: “illinois.zoom.us”
- Sign into Shibboleth with your Illinois.edu NetID credentials