Instructor Checklist - Engineering IT - Spring 2020
Engineering IT Instructor Checklist for the College of Engineering
- Use our self-service web tool to identify TAs and co-instructors. Enabling course staff here grants them access to all Engineering IT class administration functions (course file space, web hosting, adjusting class groups, etc.)
- Set them here: https://my.engr.illinois.edu/classtools/ (under “Edit staff”).
- For help and more information on using Class Tools, please click here
If your course uses EWS labs for instruction, please confirm these reservations are present on our calendars. Be sure to check for recurring or one-time events.
View the calendar here: https://my.engr.illinois.edu/excal/
If you wish to reserve the labs, please request a reservation through our web form, available at: http://go.illinois.edu/EWSreserve
- View the list of installed software in EWS computer labs (both Windows 10 and CentOS 7) by clicking here
- If you need software installed to the lab computer or the remote Citrix and FastX environments, please file that request using the form found at http://go.illinois.edu/EWSsoftware
- Engineering IT offers several different web hosting options/platforms for courses (including HTML file hosting, wikis, and course management systems). Please review our offerings by clicking here
- Even if you host your course website on another site, we recommend that you register its URL with us to make the http://courses.engr.illinois.edu/ site redirect.