Help with enterprise-level applications
at the University of Illinois System
News and Announcements
- Working remotely - AITS VPN assistance Mar 21, 2020, 1:47 PM CDT
All System Office employees are asked to test their connection AITS VPN to ensure that you have no issues working remotely. For assistance with AITS VPN setup and connections, see the following articles:
Most Popular Answers
- Where are the instructions for connecting to my campus VPN?
- Bomgar – How to Download and Login to Bomgar Representative Console
- AITS Service Desk - Contacting Us
- University of Illinois System - Unable to log into Enterprise with NetID/password
- Paymybill - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- VPN Servers - (AITS) How to request access and connect
- Enterprise Mode (Windows) - Configure IE 11 to Run Websites that Require Certain Compatibility Mode Settings
- Phishing and Spam - What to do with Suspicious Emails
Most Recent Answers
- Paymybill - Why do I have a hold on my account?
- Paymybill - Why was I charged a health service fee?
- Paymybill - How can I become exempt from the student health insurance?
- EDDIE/Web Intelligence Rich Client - Using Existing Data in Excel to Create a EDDIE/Web Intelligence Rich Client Report
- Paymybill - Who does not receive an IRS Form 1098-T?
- Paymybill - How can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- Paymybill - How can I get my social security number on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- Banner Document Management - BDM -System Requirements