Topics Map > Transcripts > Training
UPB - Completing a PHIETIM Inquiry to Check Timesheet Status
This Job Aid provides step-by-step instructions on completing a PHIETIM inquiry to check timesheet status.
- Navigate to the PHIETIM page in Banner.
- Select All in the Time Entry Method field.
NOTE: The Time Entry Method, Web or Department will be displayed in the results.
- Select Time Sheet in the Entry by field.
- Complete the COA (Chart of Accounts) field.
- Enter the organizational code in the Organization field.
- Select All (Except not Started) in the Transaction Status field.
NOTE: If you want to see timesheets that have not yet been started, select Not Started.
- Enter the four-digit year in the Year field.
- Enter “BW” in the Payroll ID field, for Biweekly.
- Enter the payroll number in the Payroll Number field.
NOTE: The Payroll Number can be found on the University Payroll Schedule.
- Click the Go button in the upper right corner of the application.
NOTE: The status of biweekly timesheets for nonexempt employees will be displayed.
- Click the Start Over button if you would like to make a different inquiry.